The Cyborg Paralyzer looks like a RA3 Tesla Trooper both in cameo and voxel. The Cyborg Paralyzers are equipped with Paralyzation laser weaponry that can disable mechanical units, kill infantry and destroy structures. A group of the Cyborg Paralyzers can disable a group of varied number of mechanical units depending on the number of Cyborg Paralyzers used.
It is normally not buildable, but if you have a Cybernetic Factory (a secret structure) and Version 1.3.0 (or above) of the mod, you can build them.
If used in groups, they can disable a whole armor division with their weapon in EMP mode, allowing other units to attack the disabled units without worrying about being retaliated by the disabled enemy armor.
How to obtain?Edit
- First, install the official latest Final Alert 2 YR (reinstall if Final Alert 2 is installed before installing the mod, for solving grapic issues).
- Run Final Alert 2 after the mod is activated.
- Select "Support mission disks and mods".
- Place the Cybernetic Factory (ROBOTPILE)(under the Other category of the Buildings category) at anywhere of the map.
- Create a trigger to change the owner of the Cybernetic Factory.
- As long as the factory exists, the player can train the Cyborg Paralyzers. (Note: The factory's existence and the Hand of Nod's existence at the same time disallow players to train Cyborg Commandos, unless solved via INI editing)