"You want a piece of me, boy?"
Not buildable, but can be enabled by modify the Rulesmd INI File editing or map-specific INI editing.
Any barracks, stolen tech
20 (GaussAA), 26 (GaussAAE)
Can garrison into buildings
Self-healing, increased strength, firepower and faster speed
Marines have no "Attack" quotes.
Fled from the Starcraft Universe during First Great War to the C&C: Reloaded Universe, those marines have joined the factions of the Reloaded universe. They are equipped with C-14 Impaler gauss rifle. They are equipped with the 24th Century weapons and armor, thus making one of them the most powerful basic infantry in the mod. This aspect makes him the most expensive basic infantry. This is compensated by their powerful equipments.
The marine the only basic infantry unit that can attack ground and air units. He can deal most powerful attack among basic infantry. Garrisoned marines can also attack air units, too.
The marine is a secret unit, similar to the Cyborg Paralyzer, which means that the marine is normally unavailable to be trained. However, he can be trained by any barracks though INI editing. The "MARINE_AI" version is recommended to be modified rather than the "MARINE" version.
- Longer range than undeployed GIs, Conscripts and Initiates.
- Best among basic infantry.
- Extremely powerful when garrisoned in a structure.
- Faster movement speed than the Conscripts and the Initiates.
- Larger sight range than the conscript.
- Longest range among basic infantry.
- The only basic infantry that can attack air units.
- Garrisoned marines can attack air units.
- Most expensive among basic infantry.
- Most difficult to be promoted among basic infantry.
- Secret unit, which means he is unavailable to be trained during normal gameplay.
- "You wanna piece of me, boy?"
- "Standing by."
- "Jacked up and good to go."
- "Gimme something to shoot!"
Yes or AttackEdit
- "Go go go!"
- "Let's move!"
- "Rock and Roll!"